Are you concerned about someone who:
• Does well in school or at a job but has difficulty making friends and socializing?
• Moves from job to job, is unemployed or underemployed?
• Could be well suited for a job but may not be able to maneuver the interview process?
• Is considering going away to college but is anxious about the experience of living away from home?
• Has fears or unrealistic ideas about moving out on their own?
• Has difficulty relating to their spouse or other family members?
• May be at risk for finding themselves in a dangerous or ambiguous sexual situation?
• Exhibits angry outbursts when dealing with unexpected or emotionally unfamiliar social situations?
Effective coaching and counseling can be accomplished in person, by phone and, in certain circumstances, in the safety and comfort of a home environment to meet the requirements of all people on the spectrum